1) What’s their full name?
2) Does he or she have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
Oh yes indeed. That would be me.
3) Do you get along with this person all the time?
Pretty much. I can count on one hand the number of actual arguments we’ve had…you know, important arguments like ‘why do you insist on hiding my hat?’ (my fault) and ‘why can’t you put the empty bottle with the recycling?’ (his fault).
4) How old is the person?
older than me. But not ridiculously so.
5) Has he/she ever cooked for you?
Yes, especially when we were first together. I’ve taken over now due to my ridiculous diet issues.
6) Is this person older than you?
see question 4)
7) Have you ever kissed this person?
I should think so. Good lord, can you imagine if we hadn’t? Lame.
9) Are you related to this person?
I should think not. Good lord, can you imagine if I was?
10) Are you really close to him/her?
Hmmm…A to the Drizzo?
12.) Do they have a nickname for you?
Ezmy. And Babe. Not like the pig mind you.
13) How many times do you talk to this person in a week?
These days, not that often because he’s off saving the world. About twice a week on the phone and pretty much daily by interweb.
14) Do you think they will repost this?
Highly unlikely. Saving the world is time-consuming work.
15) Could you live with this person?
I have and will again soon. He makes a pretty kickass roomie.
16) Why is this person your number 1?
Because he remembers the way I like my coffee, because he brings home Vogue magazines for me all the time even though he thinks they’re stupid, because he’s effing funny, because he’s the kind of person who sacrifices a year of safe, good times to go help people in unsafe places.
18) How long have you known this person?
Hmmm… two and half years? Something like that.
19) Have you ever been to the mall with this person?
Yes. A. is not a fan of malls though.
20) Have you ever had a sleepover with this person?
A number of them, yes.
21) If you ever moved away would you miss this person?
Pfft no because he’d come with.
23) Have you ever done something really stupid or illegal with this person?
Really stupid? Probably…buying a whole crap load of IKEA furniture when we had no money was probably pretty dumb. Illegal? No.
24) Do you know EVERYTHING about this person?
Probably not. But can one really know EVERYTHING about someone?
25) Would you date this person’s siblings?
26) Have you ever made something with this person?
Furniture. And we’ve cooked together before.
29) Have you gone skinny dipping with this person?
No but we totally should.
31) Is your #1 on drugs?
Malaria meds I believe but that’s it.
33) Have you ever worn this person’s clothes?
I am right now.
34) Does this person wear your clothes?
Um, I don’t think so. He could I suppose. But it would be weird.
35) If it was “freaky friday” would you switch bodies with this person?
Hmmm…tough call. On the one hand, it would be cool to walk around all hot for a day and have girls check me out. On the other hand, I’d have to do this guy’s job and screw that nonsense.
36) Have you ever heard this person sing?
Yes and I love it. L-dog does not sing enough in my humble opinion.
38) Do you and this person have a saying?
Several. We’re doing a word right now though. ‘weet.
39) Do you know this persons Facebook password?
41) Have you and this person ever gotten into a fight that lasted more than 2 months?
Hahahaha. No. You’re thinking of another person I know.
44.) Have you and this person gone clubbing?
Sort of. We’ve gone to clubs and listened to bands.
45) Do you know how to make this person feel happy?
I like to think I do, yes.
46) Do you and this person talk a lot?
Yes. About heaps of stuff…but mostly polisci stuff.
47) Do you like this person?
I’d go so far as to say that I love this person.
48) Has this person yelled at you?
Not really no. He’s raised his voice when I was clearly being an irritating tool (see hiding the hat) but that’s more out of frustration. I’m waaaay more likely to yell.
49) Have you and this person got into a fist fight?
50) Do you know any of this person’s friends?
Quite a few, yes.
51) Do you want to be friends with them forever?
Oh hells yes.