A meme (in part stolen from Vesper) because I’m in the mood to post but have nothing worth saying at present:
1) What is your favourite word? billion. BILLion. This changes all the time though. Top five favourite words: billion, lackadaisically, encyclopedia, aluminum, existential.
2) What is your least favourite word? again I have a couple – ‘node’, and ‘schedule’ when it’s pronounced in that ssshedule way.
3) What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? reading and being with the people I love.
4) What turns you off? narrow-mindedness and condescending attitudes…and crazy stupidity. Most people in other words.
5) What is your favorite curse word? fuck. It’s the only good curse word. Exceptionally versatile.
6) What sound or noise do you love? the swooshing sound of my boots in fallen leaves. I’ve loved that sound since I was a kid – I still go swooshing through piles of leaves whenever I can. I’ve pissed off so many people with that…big piles of leaves just scream to be kicked about, particularly the ones that have been carefully pulled together with hours of raking. I can’t help it.
7) What sound or noise do you hate? anything crying – cats, dogs, kids, adults, etc.
8) What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? singer, painter or prime minister. Actually, almost anything that isn’t my current profession: Starving Student.
9) What profession would you not like to do? anything concerning the following: killing animals, working directly with pesticides or harsh chemicals, the military, or outer space.
10) If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? This assumes that I would be arriving at the pearly ones as opposed to the flaming ones (although I’m of the mind that if heaven exists, it’s either very relaxed in its membership or unbelievably dull). I’d like to hear “I’ve reserved a cloud for you next to Eleanor Roosevelt”.
3 thoughts on “>Ten largely unrelated questions….wow I’m bored”
>St. Peter: What in fuck’s name are you doing here?lycradog: Don’t get your mumu in a bunch you weenie, I just came to ask God a question. And once he justifies Ann Coulter’s existence to me, I’ll happliy go to hell.
>LycraDog… you’re awesome.Ezmy… Did you get my message earlier?
>woohoo love it!